Quality drugs for quality lives.
Nida aims to be the leading manufacture of pharmaceutical products and supplement foods.
- Keep improving, enhancing and controlling the standard of manufacturing process for both pharmaceutical products and supplement foods.
- Keep researching and developing high quality product and innovation.
- Place an emphasis on the important of sustainable human resource development.
It is our pride to deliver the products to all consumers through high quality production technology and innovation development.
Nida Pharma Incorporation Co.,Ltd. has garnered wide acceptance in the Thai pharmaceutical industry as a quality pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor for the last 30 years. Nida was established in 1981 with its first factory located in Soi. Ladpraow 130 Bang Kapi District, Bangkok. We have since strived to constantly improve and maintain our manufacturing standard to be the well-respected company that we are today. In 1988, Nida was certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) by FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
In 2008, Nida relocated to Wang Noi District in Ayutthaya Province. The new space of 11,000 square meters supports our new production line of supplement foods and future expansions. Our new factory was certified in accordance with the Thai Good Manufacturing Practice requirements laid down in accordance with the recommendation of the Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) by FDA in 2014.
Nida factory is made up of four buildings:
- General sterile and non-sterile products building
- Penicillin products building
- Cephalosporin products building
- Laboratory and R&D building
To date, Nida is committed to maintaining our current products and also developing our production for supplement foods.
Nida products are divided into 6 types including:
- Intravenous drugs
- Liquid drugs
- Eye drops
- Cream & Ointments